The Ground Grid Geocell kit is perfect for a variety of landscaping projects, including driveways, parking areas, trails, paths, and patios. The geocellular system is easy to install and can be infilled with grass, gravel, or sand, depending on the intended use.
The permeable Ground Grid system is a cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to concrete and other hard-surface solutions.
- Versatile: Can be used for a variety of residential applications, including driveways, parking areas, trails, paths, and patios.
- Strong: Support heavy loads up to 30,000 pounds.
- Easy to Install: Does not require heavy equipment or specialized crews to install. Simply expand the Ground Grid section and anchor (stakes included) it to the ground. Then fill the cells with soil, grass/sod, sand, or gravel.
- Lightweight & Durable: Made from high-density polyethylene, which is chemically inert and will not degrade over time.
- Driveways/Parking Areas: Create permeable driveways with grass or gravel infill.
- Trails/Paths: Stabilize trails and paths to prevent erosion and washout.
- Patios: Design permeable patio areas while preventing unattractive and potentially dangerous rutting.